Talent Manager Ronda Belser provides 1-on-1 guidance on your career including;
- How to get started
- Where to find good acting coaches
- How to create a resume
- How to create a demo reel
- How to package yourself to pitch to Agents/Managers
- Which Agents or Managers to target
- What to do when your career stalls
- How to network
- Connecting with the “Right” people
- Targeting the right market for your look
- How to find professional photographers for headshots
- How to navigate AA and what needs to be on your profile
- What other casting sites you need to have profiles on
- How to say clear of fake auditions
- Learning what slate shots are and how to record them
- How to self tape to make the audition look professional
- One on one coaching for auditions
- Learning the audition process
- Why you need multiple head shots
- How to self-submit
- How to find auditions your agent or manager is not seeing
- How commercials and voice over’s can earn you big money
- Are workshops by casting directors important?
Ronda offers 30 and 60 minute 1 on 1 Skype sessions tailored to YOU and YOUR needs. Please click below and reserve your date and time now.
*Please note that by participating in consulting sessions you are NOT being exclusively managed by B&B Talent Management, but being offered career consulting on a half hour or hourly basis as little or as many times as you like.
Ronda has been a member of SAG/AFTRA since 1992, and has her MBA and MSOL degrees from Colorado State University. For more information on Ronda please click on the ‘About Us’ tab.